Routinely Hanging Out


BJ, love this girl even with her spookish temperament
There is not much sheep work for the stock dogs right now. With it being so cold I don’t get too enthusiastic about being outdoors on training sheep either.  So work wise, we take it easy for January and February. We make do with plenty of daily exercise and moderate exercise when the temperatures are too frigid for extended periods outside.

I want to increase the exercise we gain from our time out, for them and for me, so I bought some new wheels. Winter is a pretty harsh time to start riding a bike but I’ve already jumped on and tried it out - and loved it. So I’ve gone several more times. It makes my legs burn in a good way and I love keeping pace with the dogs. Once the snow clears I hope to be out riding on the pasture trails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts